“A personal life coach is someone who understands the dream in your heart, and sings it to you when you have forgotten the words.”
This is your life and I believe you have your own answers on what you want that life to look like. As your coach I won’t do it for you, but it will be easier and more fun to achieve with a coach as a partner
My role is to:
- ask the questions, really listen to the answers and mirror back what I hear and sense.
- offer concepts, suggestions, challenges and tools.
- help you develop your plan and stand by you as you implement it.
- hold you accountable
- encourage and champion you
Your role is to:
- think out loud
- be totally honest with yourself and speak your truth
- be heard without judgement
- explore new ways of thinking and being
- do things the easy way
- be good to yourself
- identify what really matters to you
- design and develop new habits to support YOUR life
- reach your goals without struggling
- live to your full potential.
I asked my clients how they would describe coaching and here are some of their answers:
“To me, Life Coaching is the reflection of yourself that you get from beers with your mates, talks with your family and advice from colleagues only packaged and structured and devoid of agendas other than your own”.
“ You guide me to make decisions about my lifestyle. You do this by encouraging me to answer the questions that I ask and, when my queries are not forthcoming, you create some, almost always such leading questions that I wondered ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ Exactly what you do is increase exponentially my awareness of the universe and my place in it.”
“If Andre Aggasi broke his leg, he would need a therapist – a doctor. But no matter how well the doctor understands Andre’s body, his best efforts won’t help Andre get the most out of his tennis. For that Andre needs a coach. If you are mentally dysfunctional from illness, injury or abuse, you need a therapist. If you are a functional human but you want to be a spectacular individual, you choose a life coach.”
“Life Coaching is about helping people to see the leaf from the tree, to see the potential that lies within ourselves and guides us through the processes from an independent unemotionally attached perspective. As my coach, you can see my challenges for what they truly are because you are not emotionally attached to the issue or the outcome and then you guide me on a more appropriate path.”
“You hold a mirror up to my face so I can see myself more clearly in the World”
Interested to hear more about it? Arrange an obligation-free complimentary coaching session.
Who works with a coach?
My perfect clients are ready to make some changes and become spectacular individuals.
Do any of these strike a chord with you?
- It’s time for me to start looking after myself
- I want to discover a job that will get me excited to go to work each day.
- My life is way too serious – I want to have fun again!
- I could do anything I wanted to, if only I knew what is was
- Who’s life is it anyway? What about Me?
- I’m too busy to take on anything else.
- I became self-employed because I love the freedom and flexibility, but I seem to be working more than ever, chasing after less than perfect clients
- I’m proud to have reached my management position, but sometimes it is lonely at the top and I could use an impartial sounding board.
- My kids are older now and I want to figure out what’s next for me.
- I’ve got too many projects floating around and nothing’s getting done.
- I want to clean up the clutter – in my home and in my life.
- I always wanted to be an artist, (an acrobat, join the circus…), but ended up taking the safe option and quite frankly, I’m bored.
Yes? Then you’ll enjoy working with a coach. Contact me for an obligation-free complimentary session.